Have a Question? Ask & I'll Answer It With A Video

Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at Dan Jones Home Selling Team is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Who Can You Trust to Sell Your Rental Property?

If you want to sell your home that's currently being rented, should you try to sell it through the leasing company? Here's why I advise against it.

Selling Your Charlotte home? Get a Free Home Value Report


There are a few common questions I've received in recent weeks that I wanted to address for you.

Q: Is there any benefit to choosing a team of real estate agents versus a leasing company?

A: A client had a home rented and was looking to sell it. The people leasing the home really wanted to list the house. I told them that the problem was that they wanted to list the house—not try to find a buyer and sell it in a reasonable amount of time for top dollar.
Don't ask someone to sell your home unless they sell homes regularly at a high level.
Someone once told me that when you ask someone to do something they don't normally do at a very high level, you probably won't get the best results. Just like you wouldn't call your kids' orthodontist for a root canal, you shouldn't call your leasing company to sell your house. 

If you have a home that's rented that you're looking to sell, don't hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I'd be happy to help!

No comments :

Post a Comment